TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bespoke goods are any goods specifically personalized and/or tailored to your specifications.
- Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled or changed (once work has started on them).
- Bespoke goods that are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of bespoke goods returned in error.
- We cannot be held responsible if you order the incorrect length of stick. The sizing page is there to advise you how you measure. Please check your order details before completing as incorrect orders will not be refunded.
- If you require samples of our materials before you order, please ask for them. An order cannot be returned because you don’t like it or the colour isn’t as you expected. The photographs on the website represent the colours as close as possible. But if in doubt, please ask for samples.
- As the goods are handmade just for you, please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. If you require your order faster please make us aware and we will try to accommodate you and find faster delivery for you. The extra cost will be your responsibility. We will not be held responsible for delays due to industrial action or UK public holidays.
- We cannot take responsibility for customer generated mistakes, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; order quantity, dimensions of the order, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before proceeding to payment.)
- If your order is damaged or faulty when it arrives it will of course be rectified free of charge. Any problems with any part of a bespoke order must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact you in regards to the fault and how to return the goods. Cost of purchase postage will not be refunded.